What if to fill Leslie’s position they hire Mark.
Even when they’re clearly lacking some logic, they’ve got cool shit.
I got high and rewrote Parks and Recreation as a hard-hitting drama in my head. Here are the facts:
Channeling my inner Leslie Knope. Yes, my friends, there’s a waffle in there.
TV was excellent tonight.
That is all.
Pick your top 5 shows
1. 30 Rock
2. Parks and Recreation
4. Saturday Night Live
5. Mad Men
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Avery (HE WAS GOING TO PICK NANCY)
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Of course this had to be the one with 238409284903 episodes. I’m going to have to say the Melissa McCarthy episode. I’m sorry, but, I don’t think I’ve ever laughed harder.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Probably the second. Shit went down and got all depressing and then went down again.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?:
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?:
Well there aren’t that many so I’ll say Chris and Jerry’s daughter. Every time I see him now I’m just like STFU CHRIS NO ONE CARES THAT YOU’RE BONING JERRY’S DAUGHTER. YOU GAVE UP RASHIDA JONES, CHRIS. RASHIDA FUCKING JONES.
7. How long have you watched 1?:
I didn’t start it when it came on. I probably picked it up when it was one season 3. After that I went back and caught up via Netflix.
8. How did you become interested in 3?:
Looked hilarious and seriously relevant to my life as a community college student.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?:
very, very, extremely hard to answer. I’m going to say Bill Hader. I could pick someone from a past season, but, for obvious reasons, he’s the freshest in my mind (and totally deserving anyway).
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?:
30 Rock. Hence the “#1”
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Well 30 Rock has more, but I’ve rewatched Parks a bajillion times so…
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
In real life? Tina Fey. As a character… who the fuck knows.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?:
Liz would probably drop her sandwich on the subway track and then jump down to save it, but would obviously not make it out in time.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?:
Kind of but only if snl did a spoof.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:
Liz and Josh. Idk. I miss Josh. He was cute. fkldajl.
16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
Mad Men. The casting on Mad Men just cannot be beat.
17. Which has better theme music, 2 or 4?:
Parks and Rec. I just love it.
A new friend that will never tire of discussing TV. More so, they will never tire of me talking about TV.